Information Security Policy
Syntonym is aware that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in all forms play a critical role in its sustainable success and good governance practices, and that failure to ensure information security at an adequate level will increase the risk of loss of reputation as well as financial losses.
This information security policy summarises Syntonym's approach to Information Security management and sets out the guiding principles and responsibilities required to maintain the security of information systems.
Syntonym management undertakes the installation, realisation, operation, monitoring, review, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System in accordance with TS ISO/IEC 27001 Standard in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of the information it is obliged to protect.
In our companies carrying out AI engineering, R&D, and commercial activities;
- To follow the current cyber threats related to the activities we carry out with a "zero day" logic, to comply with the conditions and legal requirements arising from the contracts,
- To ensure that the activities carried out are carried out effectively, accurately, quickly and safely, To carry out our activities in accordance with the standards required by the sector,
- To carry out our activities by being aware of the risks on confidentiality, availability and integrity in accessing all kinds of corporate and personal information assets belonging to our company, customers, employees, suppliers and business partners,
- To ensure that the information security management system and information security awareness is turned into a corporate culture,
- To ensure the preparation, implementation and testing of the necessary plans to ensure business continuity and service continuity,
- Ensuring that the risks to our information assets and processes are assessed and processed in accordance with recognised risk management methodologies,
- We are committed to all our stakeholders to be in contact with special interest groups in order to benefit from the developing technologies and know-how in our sector in which we provide knowledge-based services.